Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tuesday Ten

As I may have mentioned, my aunt is going to find out what her baby is today. Boy? Girl? We will find out! And even though I will love it no matter what gender it is, here are 5 reasons why it should be a boy and five reasons why it should be a girl.

GIRL:
  1. They already have a boy, therefore if they get a girl they (and the family) can have one of each.
  2. So Gabe can have a little sister to protect.
  3. Because... (and don't judge me) I'm already planning my wedding. And hopefully within the next six or seven years I will be getting married and I can have a ring bearer and flower girl. Ta da! Gabe and little girl.
  4. Because Kim & Ray have picked out a name if it's a girl and (this is very selfish) they've picked out a name for a boy... Liam. And that's my favorite name I was going to name my son and if they have a boy I can't name my son that.
  5. So I don't have to have the title of "Only granddaughter" anymore. I think I'm willing to give it up.
BOY:

  1. So Gabe can have a little brother to teach and play with and be best friends with.
  2. So Kim & Ray don't have a "high maintenance" girl on their hands.
  3. Because boys are more easily entertained than girls.
  4. So they can grow up to be gentlemen and take care of their mommy.
  5. Because I secretly still like being the only granddaughter.


EDITED -- EDITED -- EDITED

JUST FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

No comments: