Friday, November 4, 2011

Fantastic!

Among Tumblr, Facebook, Stumbleupon, and YouTube, I've become quite addicted to the new phenomenon sweeping the world... PINTEREST. Oh my gosh, who was the creator, really? Man's a genius. Fo' real.

For the past couple months, I've been planning my wedding, designing the interior and exterior of my dream home, planning any and all vacations, and pretending to fill my closet with all the cute clothes I've found!

OH MY GOSH. WHAT IS MY LIFE?!?!?!?!

I wish I had money, and this will make me sound so shallow, but I just want to buy clothes.
(I will give money to charity and use my money to help all kinds of people in need... but who says I shouldn't enjoy it also?)


If you'd like to follow me on pinterest, I'd really enjoy that.
The link is on the right menu bar.


Love, Linds

No comments: