Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One month and counting...

In exactly one month I will be on a Greyhound bus bound for that beautiful brick building on Bowery street. A building filled with men whose lives have been transformed by the glorious grace of God. A building that I call my second home very effortlessly. A building where some of my best friends live. A building full of love and hope. A building that was so hard for me to leave the first time I cannot imagine ever leaving it again. But I won't think of that right now. I will just think about the look on all the guys' faces when we get up there!

I can't wait to be home.

1 comment:

Janice Madena said...

I can't wait to see what more God has in store for you this time compared to last time! I LOVE YOU so much. It has been a GIFT getting to know you!