Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Think. Write.

I am obsessed with writing. Almost as much as I'm obsessed with singing. I have two journals and a blog. If that's not ridiculous then I don't know what is. This blog is sort of personal but things I am willing to tell the world. And then I have a VERY personal journal in which I confide in. It is pink and pretty. And then I have an inspiration journal. Which isn't so much inspirational - it's more of just an artsy kind of journal. Basically it's TUMBLR, just not on the internet. And if you don't know what tumblr is then I'm sorry.

So anyway, I've been going really strong for the last couple days. I've been journaling every night, blogging every day, and I've made 11 new pages in my Inspiration journal just in the past two days. I love writing. I love drawing. I love CREATING. It feels good to see the finished product.

Excerpts from my Inspiration Journal

4 comments:

Mallory said...

I LOVE that you said it's basically Tumblr, but not on the internet! And now I think I want one too...



Ok, the word verification to post my comment is: gnaffi. But I totally read giraffe at first, then I thought, "Oh I totally have to tell Lindsey this, now!"

Lindsey said...

You really DO need to get one. It's VERY therapeutic!

Oh my gosh, if it would have said giraffe I would have peed my pants! Ahaha!

Victoria Ann said...

i adore this!! i want an inspiration journal now!

Victoria Ann said...

so i made my first page of my inspirational journal and it sucks... i fail. :( btw, we didnt have our date :( another fail... love you <3