Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wish


If I was given one wish for anything in the world, I would not wish for a thing. I would want everything to be the same and go on normally. Why would I want to change God's beautiful plan? Sure, I might wish for love... but who's to say that it isn't coming my way soon? I may wish for money, but money makes people shallow. I may wish for good grades... but I want to earn them myself. I may wish for friendship, but I know who my true friends are. I may wish for wisdom, but if God did not make me wise there is a reason. I may wish for more wishes, but what would I wish for then?

No, if I ever got to wish for anything, I'd give it back. I just need my family and friends, a glass of sweet tea, some good music on the radio, and a great book in my hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse

Mallory said...

I superly love this post!

The end :)